Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Block Releases - what to choose!?

So in December - I was trying to decide what new projects I wanted to tackle for 2013.  I wanted to deem 2013 as my NO UFO year!  And only start NEW projects.  :-)   You can see all the choices I came up with HERE.

Let's see what kind of trouble I can get into now that it's a new month!  :-)

February's Paper-Pieced Block is out over at Quiet Play.  So stinkin' cute.  It's a seam ripper!

 
 
The second block for Jingle Applique is delayed at Once Piece at a Time until next week because Erin isn't feeling well - but the first block and the center block is out.
 
 
 
The next Block for Sulky's Sewing BOM is available too!  So cute!!
 
 
 
Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook too - we post all KINDS of kewl stuff to surf on there weekly!
Click Here to go to Quilting Revolution on Facebook!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment