Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2013...what to do..what to do..

My mind has just been crawling with all kinds of creative goals and "To Do's" for 2013.  But few actual DECISIONS...   So I decided to spend the evening surfing to gather some choices....uh....BAD IDEA

There's so many to choose from!!!

4-block a week Quilt-a-Long on "Simplify and Quilt" HERE
Dancing Stars Quilt-A-Long on "Amy's Creative Side" HERE
Jingle Block of the Month on "One Piece at a Time" HERE
Santa's Toy Box Sew Along on "Pat Sloan's Blog" HERE
A Row-A-Long that's already started on "Bee in my Bonnet" HERE with a Flickr Group HERE
Free Motion Quilt-a-Long HERE
2013 NEW FO at Catpatches HERE
BOM with Quilt Story HERE
Nothing But UFO's HERE
Crazy Quilt Journal Project HERE
Secret Blog Hop HERE
a ONE DAY Mystery on NYE! HERE
Quilting Gallery "Show and Tell" Weekly HERE
Blogger Block of the Month HERE
60 degree diamond EPP Quilt A Long HERE
Block of the Month 2012 HERE
a SMORGASBORD of Quilty Fun HERE
Drop and Give me 20 HERE
The Bitty block Swap HERE
Paper Pieced BOM HERE with a preview of the Blocks HERE
A RAINBOW Dear Jane....HERE  referencing the tutorials HERE  (Dear God - PUHLEEZE don't let me get "Jane" fever....)

And Don't forget the "Linky Parties"!!!

Design Wall Mondays HERE
App Store Tuesday HERE
Fabric Tuesday HERE
Wordless Wednesdays
Friday Night Sew-In's HERE
Thank God it's Finished Friday HERE
Stash Report Sundays HERE

Super Awesome Podcasts...
Quilting for the Rest of Us - HERE

Ok.....Someone please shut down my internet.....Just for tonight.....(sigh)

Enjoy the links!!   Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook too - we post all KINDS of kewl stuff to surf on there weekly!   Click HERE to get to Quilting Revolution on Facebook


5 comments:

  1. Dang. You're tempting me and I already have enough on my to-do list for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked ONE for sure - and added the kewl button. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing all of the work for me!! I'm signed up for the Lucky Stars BOM at Don't Call Me Betsy and I'm already in an online bee so I may be spreading myself a little thin, but this is very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to be BUSY BUSY BUSY! 2013 will be gone before you know it! I still can't wait to see how your Easy Street quilt turns out. Those colors are beyond amazing. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words.......quilted glasses.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm??????

    ReplyDelete