Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cats in the Sewing Room...

I find it fascinating that my 4-legged children have taken an extreme interest in being in my sewing room 24x7 now that it is down in the finished basement without a DOOR...why is that I wonder?  And what IS it about the places they choose to deem theirs??


This is where I found Max Cat.  He is undoubtedly the FATTEST Orange Tabby you will ever meet. How he managed to squish himself into this bin of FQ's is beyond me.....  Must remember to keep the top on that...


Scout....better known as "Meester Mow", has decided that the best place to be is on the ironing mat but ONLY when the iron is ON...and I'm facing the other direction.    Uhm....guys....the cat hair....the....(sigh)...never mind....


Don't even get me started on little "Miss Precious"....

Seriously!   What IS it about cats and quilts?   I decided to do some surfing...  My favorite landing page...Pinterest of course.    I find myself here more and more when surfing for random thoughts.  :-)   Take a look see.  :-)








2 comments:

  1. I don't blame them--they all look so cozy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the quilts and quilts to be....my cats find them wherever they are, whether they're in pieces on the ironing board, being pin-basted on the kitchen floor....and they do love being in my quilt room....

    ReplyDelete