On the last day of the month we are to post four things we would like to get done in the next month and update on progress from the previous month. I didn't link up for January - but I'm in for February!
The things I wanted to get done in January were the following:
1) Get Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street Mystery Quilt Top Done - CHECK!
4) Get next Applique Block prepped to go into Hand-Work Bag. (Choose Block, Choose Fabrics, Trace layout with chalk pencil, Freezer Paper Templates, Best Press and outline pieces) - CHECK CHECK CHECK!
1) BEGIN & COMPLETE Scrappy "Bloomin Steps" Quilt Top
2) BEGIN & COMPLETE January, February & March Paper-Pieced Flower of the Month Blocks.
3) COMPLETE Current Hand Applique Block and PREP work for next block
4) Start new "Leader\Ender" Project of Apple-Core Scrap Quilt