It’s almost time to color the eggs, stuff the baskets, and roll out the chocolate.
So, dust off the machines and come to embroidery club at Amelia’s Fabric and Yarn shop for a ‘just too cute’ project that will help you fill all those baskets.
Classes will be held at Amelia’s Fabric and Yarn Shop on Tuesday, March 20 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm or Thursday, March 22 from 5:30 to 8:30. Call today to sign up!
Supplies need for the class: (the list is for one bunny – you will probably have time to make two during class)
· Embroidery machine and unit with cords
· Design loaded in your machine or on a flash (USB) stick
· 5 x 7 embroidery hoop
· ¼ yard of fleece fabric (this will make 2 bunnies) cut into 4 pieces measuring 7” x 9”
· 12” of ribbon ¼” wide
· 2 hoopings of a light weight tear away stabilizer
· Thread to match your fabric and a black or dark brown
· Bobbins to match the top threads
· Sharp fabric scissors
· I will supply the pompoms, fiberfill, and fabric glue
The design can be found at Moose B Stitchin’. Please be sure to buy the “ROSIE” design which is a 5”x7” design. The other design is larger and will not fit in a 5” x 7” hoop. Here is the link: