Butterfly on the Wing
(posted WAY late - but class was great!)
Butterflies a bound in this month’s embroidery project.
So,come to embroidery club at Amelia’s Fabric and Yarn to try something new!
Classes will be held at Amelia’s Fabric and Yarn Shop on Tuesday, April 17 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm or Thursday, April 19 from 5:30 to 8:30. Call todayto sign up!Supplies need for the class:
· Embroidery machine and unit with cords
· Design loaded in your machine or on a flash(USB) stick
· Printout of your design
· 5 x 7 embroidery hoop
· One fat quarter of white or another solid colorfabric
· 1 hooping of a medium or heavy weight tear awaystabilizer
· Threads for the design including one thatmatches the fabric (The monochromatic sample was made using 3 shades of blueplus white)
· Bobbin loaded with a bobbin weight thread
· Wing or Hemstitch needle size 100/16 IMPORTANT!! Make sure the needle will fit through the holein the needle plate of your machine!!!!!
The designs this month are from SewInspired by Bonnie. Beautiful wingneedle butterflies in a set of 10 different designs, and it is on sale! Choose one design for class and we will havetime to finish the napkin/bread cloth before you leave.