Stitching on paper cards!
The holidays are fast approaching and our lives get a little jumbled sometimes. Join me for an afternoon of simple pleasure and stitch a card or two!
Class will be held at Amelia's Fabric and Yarn Shoppe on (585-392-1198) today to sign up!. You must register for the class so call
Here’s what you need to bring to class:
· Embroidery machine and unit with cords
· Design loaded in your machine or on a flash (USB) stick
· 5 x 7 embroidery hoop
· Threads for the design
· Bobbin loaded with embroidery weight thread
· A metalic needle in the machine if using metallic threads in your design
· Small sharp scissors
Here’s what I will provide:
· Embroidery needle for the project
· the stabilizers
· temporary adhesive
· cards and envelopes
· and lining papers! SUCH A DEAL!
The designs I chose for this month come from a familiar vendor and can be downloaded right away. There are several suitable packs or single designs to choose from. Just follow the link below for a great selection.
Hope to see you in class at Amelia's Fabric and Yarn Shoppe for some fun and frolic.
Keep that machine humming,