Monday, February 24, 2014

What's on your Design Wall - Dexter's Quilt Part 2

Don't forget to join us on Facebook!!
Click here --->> QUILTING REVOLUTION ON FACEBOOK <<--- Click here

I'm really happy about the progress on Dexter's Quilt!  I've already named it "Dexter's DANimals".  :-)  My son's name is Daniel so I think it's only fitting that my Grandson gets a slew of DANimals!  :-)  This is a really fun project.  Tedious.....VERY tedious..  But I love watching it grow.  It's like playing with legos.  


One of my primary goals is to reflect our family's sense of humor in the quilt.  My son gets a kick out of that silly song "What does the fox say?"  You can see\hear it here when they were live on Jimmy Fallon.  LOL. The official video is even more nuts.  You can see that one here.   I have written all the sounds they came up with for the animals and will embroider them above each animal.   I'm also hiding a fox in each scene (Forest, Jungle, Farm & Sea).   All the silly sounds they come up with for the fox will also be in the border.   Yeah....we're an interesting bunch.   "Welcome Dexter to our CRAZY family".  :-)

Don't forget to join us on Facebook!!
Click here --->> QUILTING REVOLUTION ON FACEBOOK <<--- Click here

And Check out other Design Walls at Patchwork Times! I'd wager they are a lot more normal than we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment