Wine Glass Coasters
These coasters/cozies are fun to make, and fun to use. With so many color combinations possible you could make enough of them for each guest to identify their own glass!
Class will be held at Amelia's Fabric and Yarn Shoppe on Tuesday, July 16 from 1:00 – 4:00 pm. You must register for the class so call (585-392-1198) today to sign up!
Supplies needed for the class:
· Embroidery machine and unit with cords
· Design loaded in your machine or on a flash (USB) stick
· 5 x 7 embroidery hoop
· Two pieces of outer fabric 5” x 5”
· One piece of cut away stabilizer 4 ½” x 4 ½”
· Light weight tear away stabilizer – one hooping
· Threads for the design
· One bobbin loaded with embroidery weight thread (white is fine)
· One bobbin loaded with embroidery thread to match the outer satin stitch thread
· Fabric scissors
· Temporary spray adhesive
· Fray Check
The designs this month come from Embroidery Library and there are several different packs from which to choose. Below is the direct link to the page where all the coaster designs start. You may choose a pack or single designs – it’s up to you.
Browse.aspx?Catalog= Emblibrary&Category=home+ decor/Coasters+and+Trivets+( In-the-Hoop)
There is no need to print out any instructions or the “DL” file, but do print out the design and color sequencing. I will provide a template for you to trace around on your fabric.
Hope to see you in class at Amelia's Fabric and Yarn Shoppe for some fun and frolic.