Monday, August 12, 2013

How's the progress?

Well big surprise, I'm behind on my OWN deadline.  <grin>  But, I'm still making progress!  This block was supposed to be done last Monday and a new one started. I really enjoyed the reverse applique on the outside edges.  I picked a crazy, marbled, zig-zaggy, explosion of color for the background instead of a solid.  I love the effect!  Only 8 more pieces to go on this baby and I'll be starting the next for my AOTH (short for "Affairs of the Heart")


There are two quilt shows next weekend that I want to visit in our area too.  If you are in Western New York, they are both worth a visit!

Patricia's Fabric House Summer Quilt Show and Sale is on Saturday, August 17th !!

Everything* is 25% off!!
(*sale excludes sewing machines, special orders,
and already discounted items)

And the other:
A Garden of Quilts
at Caledonia-Mumford Central School 99 North Street Caledonia, NY 14423
Judged quilt show  (quilts FREE to enter/$5 to have judged)

CQG member boutique
CQG member challenge
Demos
Make and take workshops
Trunk show
Quilt appraisals by appointment
Be sure to follow us on Facebook 
And you can check out other Design Wall Monday Progress HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment